Midnight Raven Acrylic Step by Step Tutorial Painting on Canvas for Beginners

"Midnight Raven Acrylic Painting"

In this video, I’ll be showing you how to paint a raven on a branch with a spooky background to get you in the mood for Halloween.

This is a good lesson for beginners and up! I’m painting on a 16x20 stretched canvas, but you can paint on any type and size of canvas you like. 
The brushes I use are:

 • A fat, round, natural bristle brush 
 • A half-inch angle brush 
 • A quarter-inch angle brush 
 • And a small round brush for signing I’m using Liquitex Basics paints in the following colors:  
 • Titanium White • Yellow Oxide • Dioxazine Purple • Mars Black

If you like this photo please "UPVOTE" and support me and "COMMENT" think of you, Thank you very much

Until next time, Be Take Care of Yourself,
Beenish Zeeshan ,
Follow me @zk34915

Post a Comment

0 Comments